Saturday, March 7, 2009

I want that! #3




I want that.

I know I just posted, but I think it's time for another.  I can't help but get absolutely giddy every time I see this beauty.  This is Sprint's upcoming phone, the Palm Pre.  A full touch screen phone, with a sliding QWERTY keyboard (pinch me, am I dreaming?).  The design is flawless...it looks like it just belongs it my hand, you know?  Maybe you don't. But I do.

ANYWAYS.  This phone is full of sick features.  It comes with a new OS designed specifically for the phone, which has been getting pretty decent reviews.  They have revolutionized how to organize and retrieve contacts, emails, and messages.  For once, Sprint is doing something right...and here's another first: I'm actually glad I'm a Sprint costumer.

The phone isn't due out until the second half of the year, but I've signed up to receive an email when it comes out.  

It's beautiful.  It's complicated.  It's technology.  Dear god, I'm in love.

1 comment: